Tuesday, 22 June 2021
Monday, 21 June 2021
Involving multiple stakeholders, we conducted meetings with the client to discuss company’s culture, branding, work pattern, and work style, so we can plan out and incorporate into office design on how to improve productivity and build culture for customers existing or new offices.
Our Company (Singapore Interior Pte Ltd, www.singaporeinterior.com) are specialist in the fitting out of commercial projects, offices, factories, clinics. We design and construct all types of partition, ranging from gypsum board drywall partition, fire rated partition, single / double glazed glass panels, light weight celcon block wall, brickwall to full height tempered glass panels.
Suitable for Offices, Showrooms, Factories, Clinics and Retail Outlets use.
We have more than 27 years of experience in the renovation industry catering to SME and MNCs.
Speak to our Sales Consultant for any of your enquiry. Our Contact: 63239213. Email: email@example.com
In your planning for construction of partition rooms, do take into consideration the existing M&E services such as air-conditioning and fire protection systems that may be affected;
such as to add / relocate them. Our experienced Sales Consultants / Designers will be able to advise clients on such concern and submit detail proposal and design for clients' approval.
Our QP (Qualified Persons / PE) will prepare for the drawings and submission / lodgement to the Fire Safety & Shelter Department (FSSD) for the interior A&A work.
We trust that our excellent track records will be in good position to serve you well.
Call us today for a non-obligatory consultation.
Singapore Interior Pte Ltd are HDB Registered Contractor
* Please continue to read through the rest of our blog for information on our clientele / portfolio, our range of products and services that is catered for Office / Factory design, Clinic renovation.
Pictures below showing Glass panels and glass doors using 12mm thick tempered glass with frosted film stickers.
Pictures are copyright. Do not download without our written permission. All rights reserved.
** Hybrid Of Single And Double Glazed Glass Panels For Cabins Fitted With Glass Doors With Drop Seals For Better Acoustic
Our design and built package includes installation of the electrical, IT cabling, air-conditioning systems, fire protection systems, wall & floor finishes, office furniture production. Complete with drawings and submission to relevant authorities and the building management for the Permit-to-Work.
Pls contact us for more information at Tel: 63239213
Use of Glass at Critical Areas in Buildings
Tempered glass, because of its higher strength and ability to meet load design requirements, is frequently used in both the interior (e.g. parapets) and exterior (e.g. curtain walls, full-height windows and skylight) of buildings. It is often selected as the material for facade of buildings. It is also increasingly being used in other critical areas such as roofs, canopies (including sunshades) and safety barriers in buildings.
Glass used as a Part or Whole of Safety Barrier
Where glass is used as a part or whole of a safety barrier, which is required to comply with Clause H on Safety from Falling in the Fifth Schedule of the Building Control Regulations (on Objectives and Performance Requirements for the Design and Construction of Buildings), it should be laminated glass. The laminated glass must comply with Singapore Standard SS341:2001 – Specification for Safety Glazing Materials for Use in Buildings.
Glass used as a Part or Whole of Building Facade, Roof, Canopy or Other Overhead Glazing
Where glass is used as a part or whole of a building facade, roof, canopy or other overhead glazing (such as sunshade, fins or rain shield) locating at a height of 2.4m or above, it may be float glass, heat strengthened glass, tempered glass, laminated glass or any other types of glass. Regardless of the type used, the glass must comply with Singapore Standard SS341:2001 – Specification for Safety Glazing Materials for Use in Buildings. Specifically, if monolithic tempered glass, heat-soaked tempered glass or any other type of glass that is prone to spontaneous breakage is used here, the design of the building shall provide for suitable protection such as installation of screens or shields, or presence of canopies or ledges, to protect people from injuries in the event of breakage of such glass element.
Monday, 7 June 2021
Sunday, 25 April 2021
Friday, 2 April 2021
Friday, 19 February 2021
Is this your first time trying to renovation your office (or residence)? We have identified the following steps to guide you through the renovation process.
1) Organize a team within your organization to oversee the office space selection and list out the office renovation requirements.
2) Contact Singapore Interior for free site survey and consultation. We provide quotations for your budgeting and planning purpose.
3) Singapore Interior will identify the existing site conditions, prepare the complete proposal with space planning, 3D visuals and renovation cost. Our experts will guide you through the design selection and material approval. Our teams will take into consideration your branding, culture, operation needs and make necessary revision after letting your team review them.
4) Review the renovation quotations and set the budget. You will need to cater budget for IT infrastructure, phone equipment and the moving services.
5) Once you have confirmed the date with landlord for taking possession of premises, contact Singapore Interior for commencement of submission and the work execution. Singapore Interior will conduct the pre-inspection and prepare the report for your reference and liaise with building management for the permit to work and submit application to relevant authorities (Fire Safety Shelter Department).
6) We assign full time Designers, Project / Site Managers and Site Supervisors to execute the renovation work and also oversee the moving exercise too.
7) Do involve your IT vendor or IT colleagues in the early stage while planning for the renovation. They will need to evaluate the IT infrastructure and review our cabling layout for the structured cabling. Singapore Interior will lay the Data and voice structured cabling from end to end (from server room to desks). All our work will be checked and tested before handing over to your IT vendor. We also include supply of telephone equipment (such as IP phones). Your IT colleague will also identify or list our the requirements for your Conference Room needs for video conferencing, presentation, etc.
8) Singapore Interior provide work schedule and weekly renovation progress report to clients.
9) Singapore Interior are confident in our work quality and provide 1 year warranty for all our projects.
10) Upon work completion, we will conduct inspection together with our clients and handover all as-built drawings, testing / turn-on reports and authorities approval documents for client's records.
11) We have more than 27 years of experience renovating commercial premises (including Offices, Factories, Clinics) and residential properties. We are contractor registered with HDB and BCA.
12) Please contact Singapore Interior at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call tel: 6323 9213
Tuesday, 2 February 2021
In your search for Interior Designers and Renovation Contractors, you may have seek for referrals from your relative, friends, associates to introduce you an experienced, reliable ones. Or perhaps you have just try googling for one.
At Singapore Interior Pte Ltd, we have garnered more than 27 years of solid track records serving the MNCs, SMEs for their interior fitting out for Office, Factories, Warehouse, Retail Outlets, Medical Clinics, Residential premises.
We adopted ISO9001 quality certification and registered as renovation contractors with HDB and BCA.
Our Teams of Designers, Sales Consultants, QS, Project Managers, Site Supervisors and Crew worked closely with our clients to ensure the entire process of design to execution of renovation will be a breeze for all our clients.
Our Teams take pride in all projects fulfilment and attend to all customers' aftersales service without fail. All work are carry out to client's satisfaction. Warranties on our work put our client at ease. These help us to enhance our reputation in this renovation industry. We are honored to serve our customers and in turn, our customers written us many positive testimonials.
Contact us today to discuss on your renovation needs and we will submit a detail proposals including quotation, design for your review.
Thursday, 28 January 2021
Saturday, 1 August 2020
As you prepare for a safe return to the office / factories, you may be looking at ways to rationalise your workspace, keep safe distancing or use its existing potential after Covid-19.
Our experienced design and fit-out teams can help you achieve a safe, functional and sustainable office environment, with the flexibility it needs to maintain competitive strength for the future.
We do fitting out to new or existing premises and also reinstate premises to return to landlord.
For enquiry, pls call tel: 6323 9213, email: email@example.com
Sunday, 12 July 2020
Wednesday, 10 June 2020
Tuesday, 9 June 2020
Maintaining optimal indoor air quality in workplaces can reduce absenteeism, improve work performance and enhance productivity.
Our engineers will propose a suitable system that can:
1) Cut outdoor air intake by up to 75%
2) Neutralizes allergens to reduce asthma, headaches, eye irritation and sinus issues
3) Removes airborne bacteria and viruses to help prevent illness
4) Decrease ongoing energy usage by up to 30%
We implement technology that produces a natural bio-climate rich in positive and negative oxygen ions. The negative ions contain an extra electron while the positive ions are missing an electron resulting in an unstable condition. In an effort to restabilize, these bipolar ions seek out atoms and molecules in the air to trade electrons with, effectively neutralizing particulate matter, bacteria and virus cells, odorous gases and aerosols, and VOCs.
Speak to us today for free consultation.